DONATED FOOD SERVICES REQUEST
The Department of Housing, Food Services, and Panther Central proudly donate Pepsi Products and food items to the University of Pittsburgh community. We attempt to support student programs and University events that are open to the University of Pittsburgh’s student body.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Donated Food Services program:
- Pepsi products and food items are donated on a limited basis at the discretion of The Department of Housing, Food Services, and Panther Central.
- Requesting a donation does not mean you will automatically be granted the request or the exact food/beverage items you specify.
- Requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the scheduled event.
- Requests will be reviewed and you will be notified of the status of your request via email.
- Donated items are not to be sold.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be served at an event where a donation has been made.
- Donations are for pickup only. You are responsible for arranging pickup of the donation.
Once your request has been approved, Campus Catering will contact you with a date, time and location for your pickup. Keep in mind that your organization is completely responsible for cleaning up after the event.We do NOT...
- Make donations for departmental picnics or fundraisers.
- Make donations for events that are open to the general public.
- Make donations if your organization has an approved Catering Exemption.
- Deliver donations.
Contact Campus Catering at (412) 648-2302 if you have questions.
As confirmation that you have read and understand the above information and want to continue with your request, sign in below.
Username and/or Password is incorrect.